Monday, July 26, 2010

I don't know how to do this

I'm typing this 'post' as we speak, just hoping and praying that it will turn out to be what I want it to be. My inspiration for this blog, you might ask? Well, here goes.

Today, I watched the movie 'Julie & Julia' for the first time, and fell head over heels for it. So I just want to write a blog about my sometimes exciting life. Just so the world can hear me somehow. I have also seen a couple friends blog, and it seems like a good way to get my emotions out.

If you are going to become a faithful reader, then God Bless You. You are a real trooper.

I am hoping and praying that this experience will be all that I want it to be, if not more. As for now, I haven't figured any of this out. But I'm pretty decent with technology. Or at least, I'm the best at dealing with it in the house I live in.

So I'm out for now, enjoy readers!

1 comment:

  1. Katherine! This is exciting@ I'm excited for you! =) So far, so awesome! I can't wait to continue reading your blog. =)

    But I just wanted you to know that it's tough to read the writing. try making the font black or white. =)

    ReplyDelete