Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful

What is the most frustrating thing to you? Is it when you are about to run out the door, and you have misplaced your phone or keys? Or maybe when you work the hardest you have ever worked on an assignment, and get a bad grade?

Well, I can say yes to both of those questions. Actually, right now, I can say yes to any question like that.



I am fed up.


There, I said it. Everyone happy? Now stop bugging me. I am FINE and I can handle this on my own. I am a big girl, and if I need your help, I will ask for it. Thank you dearly for your concerns, but I just need time on my own at the moment.


Being a freshman is hard as anything. Holy cow. I have so much work to do all the time. There is not a dull moment in my day. Here is my schedule;



6:30 - Wake up
Take a shower
7:30 - Leave the house
7:37 - Be at Freshtones
8:20 - 3:07 - School
3:30 - Get home, straight to work
5:00 - Continue to work up until the last minute to get ready for dance
5:15 - Leave the house for dance
5:30 - 8:45 - Dance
9:00 - Get home, eat dinner maybe
9:30 - Back to work
11:30 - Sleep


Do it all over again. Every day.




At the moment, I am just fed up with everything all the time. I am fed up with school work, I am fed up with food, I am fed up with TIME, I am fed up with friends, I am fed up with BOYS.








Where will I have time to breathe?












I can do this, alone. I have for the past three years, nothing will stop me now.













help.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Katherine. I hope me commenting on this is okay. =)

    But I totally feel you. I was completely overwhelmed with work my Freshman year and last year, during swim season, I didn't think I would survive! Or get any good grades. Hahaaa. But I totally made it through. Failed many tests, but still made it. And you will too!! I love you, I love you, I love you. And I'll be praying for you this week. Only two more days!!

    ReplyDelete