Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Watch me as I fall

As I was looking at a friend's blog, I noticed that she had a post that stated twenty random facts about herself. So if you don't mind, Brumface, I'm going to take your idea, but do twenty FIVE random facts about myself. Here goes;

1 - I am in love with a certain type of music, but I have yet to find the name for the style.
2 - As most females in this world, I am obsessed with music lyrics.
3 - I discovered Christ this Summer at a church camp. Quietly. By myself. It was simply incredible.
4 - I do believe that I have had my heart broken before. But time has healed it. Some say I'm too young, but I do not believe in too young or too old for anything.
5 - The most random people inspire me, and they don't even know it.
6 - I am always doing math with numbers that I see in my head, it's so weird.
7 - I have attempted many times to write a song, I have somewhat succeeded.
8 - I have an extremely wide voice range, I could very well likely be a Soprano or an Alto. I prefer Alto though.
9 - I used to over think everything. I used to try to figure out why every little thing was going on, and try to analyze it. But now, I know that everything happens for a reason. And my God is in control of it all.
10 - I was born in South Carolina, and I have always been in love with it. I want to move back there when I graduate from college.
11 - I have the biggest mother instincts in the world. I adore being there for people.
12 - Kind words from anyone always make me smile the most.
13 - I used to hate babies and toddlers, but after spending a week in the nursery at my church from 9-12 AM, I discovered my love for children.
14 - I can't make up my mind up about what I want to do when I get older. Sometimes I just want to travel the U.S. and spread the good news of the Lord to those who need it, other times I want to be a Minister just like my mother and father, and sometimes I want to be a therapist. Some say that I have plenty of time to think about it, but believe it or not - time sneaks up on you.
15 - I love chocolate ice cream in a cup, but if I am getting a cone, I have to get vanilla.
16 - I will not get my hair cut by a professional. I don't trust them at all. So I always cut my own hair. Why waste money on something you can do by yourself, for free?
17 - John Mayer & Dave Matthews are my favorites. Enough said.
18 - Just as every other girl, I am always going after what I shouldn't be. But I always learn my lesson. I just may not imply that lesson ever again.
19 - It bothers me when people say things like they are the only ones that feel that way, or like they are the only ones in the world that it's happening to.
20 - I am a hypocrite. I do a lot of the things that I say that I hate. But hey, everyone is a hypocrite. Am I wrong?
21 - I love to love. All kinds of it.
22 - I have a very wide variety of friends, that come from everywhere. School, two dance studios, two churches, and of course, Facebook has helped a lot.
23 - I am a dog person, I absolutely detest cats.
24 - I get very emotional and attached to my friends. I don't like talking about graduations or college.
25 - I know a ton of people. A ton. And I am extremely lucky to know all of the people that I do.




I live a blessed life.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you really just about to be a freshman in High School?
    Your sister tells me all these amazing things about you, I'm glad I'm finding out they're true for myself ;)

    You will do great things.

    - Faryal

    ReplyDelete